The look of your teeth is an important part of who you are. A confident smile can go a long way, after all. If your teeth have any imperfections that you are self-conscious about, such as if you have broken, chipped, misaligned, or stained teeth, it could affect your self-esteem. Fortunately, you can cover up such imperfections and improve the look of your smile through the use of dental veneers. The following are five reasons to consider getting dental veneers in Waterloo:
1. Cover up stains - Years of exposing your teeth to different types of foods and liquids can cause them to lose their luster. It's not uncommon for your teeth to take on a yellowish
2. Alter misshaped teeth - Some of your teeth may be slightly misshapen. Teeth are not always perfectly shaped, after all. Unfortunately, this can make some teeth stick out. You can add veneers to such teeth so that they look more like the rest of your teeth, thereby improving your smile.
3. Fill in gaps - Veneers fit over the front of your teeth. This means that they can be designed to add bulk to the teeth they are attached to so that any gaps between your teeth are filled. Essentially, you'll look like you have a full set of teeth even if you're missing one.
4. Protect damaged teeth - Dental veneers can make teeth that are chipped or broken look whole again. Besides improving your smile by covering up chips and breaks, veneers will also add durability to the affected teeth by lessening the pressure you put on them while chewing (thereby reducing the risk that they are damaged further).
5. Make your teeth look less worn - Your teeth are going to experience general wear and tear over the years. If they're beginning to show their age, the use of dental veneers can help strengthen your teeth and improve your smile.
These are only five reasons why you should consider getting dental veneers in Waterloo. Dental veneers are also quite durable, resistant to stains, and can be highly customized to